Privacy and Donations Refund Policy
Donations Refund Policy
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made online through the Chippewa Valley Museum website, or by mailing a check, cash, or credit card information to Chippewa Valley Museum, PO 1204, Eau Claire, WI 54702. Checks should be made payable to "Chippewa Valley Museum".
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- There is no minimum monthly donation.
- Donations, whether made online or by mail, are non-refundable.
- Monthly donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled. For example, if you withdraw in April, your credit card will be charged in April, but not May.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We (Chippewa Valley Museum) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.