Photo: Guided White Glove Experience
Chippewa Valley Museum sponsors receive many benefits with yearly sponsorship plans. Check the Sponsorship Levels & Benefits chart to see which benefits are included with each plan. Your support allows Chippewa Valley Museum to support the community with children and adult programming, cultural events, career development opportunities, traveling exhibits, and more. Here's a little about some of your benefits:
• Logo on website: Your logo will be included on our website, on the corporate sponsorship page for base sponsors and on the exhibit/event/program page for A La Carte Sponsors
• One Free Facility Rental: Chippewa Valley Museum is a great place to hold special events. Rentable areas include the L.E. Phillips Auditorium, the Charter Bank meeting room, our Ice Cream Parlor, and our Historic Schlegelmilch House. Take a look at our private events page.
• History Highlight Social Media Post: Our research professionals will research your business, find images, and develop a social media post to share. Your business will be tagged and recognized as a sponsor within the post.
• Free Admission Passes: Free admission passes can be distributed to your staff, colleagues, customers, etc. Some businesses raffle them off to their employees, some include them in packages for their customers, it’s up to you.
• Assignable Museum Memberships: These memberships are included in your sponsorship and can be assigned to an employee of your business, retired affiliate of the business, or a customer. These memberships last for one year and need to be reassigned with your next year's sponsorship.
• Invitation to Exhibit Openings/Special Events: One or more people from your organization will be invited (depending on sponsorship level) to exhibit openings and other special events at the museum. Other special events could include those like our annual Folk Arts Festival or Fall Fundraiser.
• Private Guided Group History Tour: The museum hosts a number of tours throughout the year including historic walking tours, biking tours, behind the scene tours of CVM, Schlegelmilch house tours, and other historic building tours. You can request a specific type if you like.
• 3 Months of an In-Museum Case Display Featuring Your Business: Our local research professionals include our archivist, our curator of collections, and our director. They will research your business, find images, documents, and objects to represent your business and curate a display case that will be in the museum for at least a 3-months. You may be asked to provide objects/images/documents on loan to supplement what is in our collections.
• $10 Membership Discount for Employees: All employees of your business will receive $10 off museum membership while your organization is a yearly sponsor. View membership options.