Hours & AdmissionsTo support Wisconsin’s efforts to contain the spread of the Coronavirus, the Chippewa Valley Museum has worked with the local health department to develop the following guidelines for visitors:
- Limited capacity: 9 visitors per group, with no more than 50 people in the building at a time.
- Face coverings required for guests and staff. Disposable masks available at front desk.
- One-way traffic through exhibits.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Hands-on interactives removed from exhibits.
Chippewa Valley Museum Hours:Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 5 pm - 8 pm
Wednesday - 12 pm - 5 pm
Thursday -12 pm - 5 pm
Friday -12 pm - 5 pm
Saturday - 12 pm - 5 pm
Sunday - Closed
Adults - $7
Students - $4 (with valid school ID)
Ages 5-17 - $4
Up to 4 - free
*General Admission for museum members is always free.
Anderson Log Home | Sunnyview School Will Remain Closed
These historic buildings are located on the grounds of the Chippewa Valley Museum and for viewing during museum hours from mid-April to mid-October. Request to see the buildings at the museum’s front desk if the buildings are closed.
Admission included with general museum admission.
This middleclass merchant family home is located in downtown Eau Claire, and is available for group tours and event rental by special arrangement (find out more).