GET TICKETS $45/person includes dinner
* We are currently having difficulty with online order processing, If you have difficulty processing your order online please contact us at (715) 834-7871
Remember When You Used to Watch Saturday Morning Cartoons, Play Dodgeball, and Build Forts?
Join Emcee Judy Clark from WEAU Channel 13 News for a night that promises to connect you with your childhood. Activities include:• “Did You Ever....” Heritage Bingo
• Pop-up “Childhood Museum”. Bring an object from your childhood for a guest-created, one-night museum (all objects go home with their owners)
• Short, live interviews with Eau Claire County Supervisor Colleen Bates and
retired CVTC instructor John Frank covering the 1940s through early 1960s
• Trivia challenge. Correct cards will be entered into a drawing.
• Nostalgic games at every dinner table
October 10TH at The Florian Gardens from 5:30pm - 9:30pmCash Bar | Silver Coin Set Raffle | Silent Auction | Angell Mirror Photo Booth with childhood props | Vintage Slideshow | "Write Your Story" table sponsored by Chippewa Valley Writer's Guild
Proceeds support Children's Programs & School Tours
Get your tickets by October 1st
6:45 Judy Clark interviews Colleen Bates and John Frank about their childhoods
7:15 Reminiscing and Games. Check out the Silent Auction. Buy a Trivia
Challenge card. Visit the Pop-Up Museum. Play games from your childhood.
8:00 “Did You Ever…” Heritage Bingo. Compete by tables.
8:30 Trivia Challenge ends. Cards must be turned in to be eligible for drawing.
8:45 Silent Auction ends. 50/50 drawing.
9:00 Check Out
Thank you to Our EVENT Sponsors
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS (Keep checking back to see what's been added to this list)
|Metropolis Tickets||Signed Green Bay Packers football||Flyfishing experience: lessons and/or half day fishing with a guide|
|$100 Scheels Gift Card||Framed Photo of High Bridge by Melissa Burke||Porch Pot from Down To Earth|
|Nostalgic Eau Claire original photography (2) from B-Framed||Wine Bag, $125 value, from Commonweal Development||Gift Baskets donated by Eau Claire Energy Coop and Peoples Bank|