Collecting the Valley: Daily Life 50 Years Ago
March 16th, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Online - Zoom | Location: Wisconsin
Register for Member Full Series through Colecting the Valley: Dressing for the Wedding and choose "Collecting the Valley Complete Series - CVM Members" as your registration type.
Also in Collecting the Valley Series 2:
• (Previously Presented) February 16th: Dressing for the Wedding - Director Carrie Ronnander will weave social and fashion history together as she explores special clothing worn by men and women over the last 170 years.
• April 20th: The Lure of Fishing - Explore different types of fishing lures, the collectibility of lures, and how to make your own bait.
Things to Know:
• Program Package available to members for $15 (registered members will recieve links to program recordings after the series concludes).
• Nonmembers can purchase individual virtual programs for $10.
• Link to program will be emailed to registrants Monday before the scheduled program.