The Chippewa Valley Museum has always been a grass-roots organization, funded, built, maintained, and run by members.
Today, CVM has about a thousand members. They live throughout the Chippewa Valley, the state of Wisconsin, and the United States. We welcome you to join us. Memberships start at just $30 a year. Download and print a membership form (pdf).
• You’re supporting CVM’s mission — about 15 percent of our operating budget comes from members, which helps us preserve and tell the story of the Chippewa Valley, and last year helped fund more than 100 fun and educational programs and helped provide a rich experience for 4,000 children in school groups.
• Your membership includes admission for you and your family (those living in your household) for the whole year.
• It gives you discounts on all program and special event fees.
• You can take 10 percent off every purchase you make in the Museum Store, plus larger discounts during special, members-only sales.
• You receive our newsletter with features on area history and insider info on upcoming exhibits and events.
Download and print a membership form (pdf) here.
You may also email Jill York at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715.834.7871 and we'll send you a membership form.
You can also become a Legacy Member of the Chippewa Valley Museum by making an Endowment Gift. For information or to become a Legacy Member, download this form. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact director Carrie Ronnander. You can call her at 715.834.7871 or email email@example.com
Member contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.